Our Staff and Faculty Wish List
Do you have any of the following items lying around and no longer in use? Perhaps you’ve upgraded and don’t know what to do with your old instrument or equipment or maybe you’ve had the good fortune to inherit a fine instrument. If so, let’s talk.
Depending on its condition, we may be able to put your pre-loved instrument (or other items) in the hands of a deserving musician while affording you the tax benefits of an in-kind charitable donation.
Please consider giving any of these items:
Musical Instruments (must be in working order and have a case)
- Strings (violins, violas, cellos, double bass) – fractional sizes (1/4–3/4) are especially helpful
- Reeds (oboes, clarinets, saxophones)
- Brass (trumpets, trombones)
- Guitars (acoustic or classical)
- Stand lights (battery or electric cord)
- A few fully adjustable office chairs in good repair
Have something not listed here? Give us a call!
If you would like to donate, please contact the BMC at (802) 257-4523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your donation and receive instructions.