BMC 2020-21 Safety Protocols
As we welcome people onto the BMC campus we have established a set of protocols to ensure the safety of our students, their families, our faculty, our staff, and all visitors.
First and Foremost: As members of the BMC community we share responsibility for each others’ safety. We expect all staff, faculty, and families to take responsibility for actions outside the BMC that might impact our interactions at the BMC. By engaging in BMC activities you are committing to complying with Vermont state travel and quarantine guidelines, and to avoiding socializing with any extended group of people in a way that increases our risk of exposure or makes contact tracing more challenging.
When you plan to visit our campus you need to know the following:
- Our priority is the safety of students, faculty and staff
- In keeping with state and local guidelines for schools:
- Please stay at home if you are not feeling well
- You are required to wear a mask
- If you are arrive early for an in person, indoors lesson please wait outside the building until your lesson time but make sure the person at the front desk sees that you have arrived!
- Whether you are here for an indoor or outdoor lesson/class:
- You will need to (legibly) sign in.
- You should either make the washrooms your first stop to wash your hands, or make use of the hand sanitizer available when you sign in.
- As you leave you will sign out (outdoor classes may be exempted)
- Parents/Caregivers: Until further notice there is no indoor waiting area. At this point you may not enter the building for your child’s lessons.
- In good weather there are some picnic tables and chairs available out behind the building in the shade where you can perch!
- Parents/Caregivers may enter for registrations and payments but not stay indoors.
- Please do not leave your car idling in the parking lot
Additional protocols may apply to particular situations but all will follow the general state and federal guidelines.
Please contact the office staff with your questions prior to arriving!