The Brattleboro Music Center welcomes volunteers throughout the year in many valuable roles. Getting involved with the BMC is a wonderful way to do good in the community while meeting new friends and music lovers of all ages. Whether you’re able to help out at a single Sunday afternoon concert or would like to commit to a regular schedule in the office, we want to hear from you.
BMC volunteers automatically become members of the Bravo Society and are honored on our homepage and in our monthly e-newsletter.
We look for reliable individuals interested in sharing their time and talents to help us with:
- General administrative support in the office
- Lobby Assistance– sell tickets, greet concert goers and distribute programs
- Event Back Up – move chairs and music stands, set up and break down
- Photography – help us keep our webpages and promo materials current with your high quality photos
- Hospitality – set up, clean up or bake cookies for receptions
- Music Library and Archive
- Event Promotion – postering and distributing literature
- Landscaping our small front garden
- And, many other capacities.
If you are interested in volunteering with us (and we hope you are!), please complete the form linked below or contact Gay Foster at (802) 257-4523.